Learning Center

Jim Hall

Has anyone ever put together all the Learning Center articles into a single book?
i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

I suspect that is copyrighted material, so if anyone does it, it probably should be Microsoft.

But there are numerous online references for a lot of that material (even Wikipedia), and for free you can go to the FAA Handbook and Manuals web page and find essentially that material plus a LOT more in various books you can download, including the Airplane Flying Handbook, Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge, Instrument Flying Handbook and many more.

There are also many companies selling Private Pilot Ground School material, which covers a lot of the same material, such as Sporty's, King, Jeppesen, Gleim and others. I'd also recommend the book Stick And Rudder by Wolfgang Langewiesche.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Did you know that you can access the Learning Center from outside the sim?

Navigate to [your FSX installation]\FSWeb\LearningCenter and start clicking around. The LC is HTML so you can view it in your web browser of choice.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience