Another Peerless Flight

azzaro

Rick, I found your car! :pilot: I hope you like the upgrade! :o Edit: check your tires. And your brakes.

Are you sure Jan. :confused: Rick won't accept a production car. Only a bespoke vehicle will do. :rolleyes: -- Bob

http://www.funcage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Crappy-Car-Mods-001.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Thank you, Jan, I will take that car! Look closely at that, it is an expensive car given a touch/kiss by a Punk Daddy wannabe!

Bob- you keep your car, not mine! and I certainly do not want that one!

mrzippy - Not mine either, you thought that was me, but NOT!

Here is my car!

0546a7e46298464a57ed51304c7423d2.jpg

Eat your heart out Fellas! Jan, you leave my car alone!

Rick :cool:

Ah yes. But what about the driver? :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you, Jan, I will take that car! Look closely at that, it is an expensive car given a touch/kiss by a Punk Daddy wannabe!

Bob- you keep your car, not mine! and I certainly do not want that one!

mrzippy - Not mine either, you thought that was me, but NOT!

Here is my car!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211850[/ATTACH]

Eat your heart out Fellas! Jan, you leave my car alone!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, this isn't my car, but, I wish it was. I saw this a long time ago, and thought to myself, how creative that is, to make something from what appears to be part of a fuselage, and wings from a small Cessna. I saw it, saved it to my desktop for future use and today was it. I threw it at his highness. Whoever owns this creative piece of work, all I can say is Bravo, you did an excellent job and created a piece of artwork in doing so!

If I could just regain control of this thread for a second, I'l like to share a picture of my wife's first flight in our now finished Challenger II.

I know it's not a screen capture but I credit Flight Simulator with much of the inspiration to fly so I hope you will indulge me. -- Bob

DSCN1291.jpg

You may now return to mocking Jan mercilessly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

If I could just regain control of this thread for a second, I'l like to share a picture of my wife's first flight in our now finished Challenger II.

I know it's not a screen capture but I credit Flight Simulator with much of the inspiration to fly so I hope you will indulge me. -- Bob

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211896[/ATTACH]

Fantastic! Congratulations! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211896[/ATTACH]

Bob - I know it must have been a lot of work, many hours (some frustrating as they might have been), but your efforts have finally rewarded you with a nice aircraft that you can take pride in and you and your wife can enjoy together! Job well done, for sure! Very very nice!