Question related to AI

airsamer

I have a question regarding AI Traffic, specifically World Of Ai, is there a way to install custom textures to already installed models? Like if I wanna install Saudia Airlines, which is not a World Of Ai pack, is there a way to do so? ill appreciate all the help.

You need to know how to paint liveries. Even then, the flight schedule will not work because they need the right traffic plans. You're better off finding the Saudia Airlines AI here in the library. If it doesn't exist you need to use a base model for their aircraft, paint the livery and create the flight plans.

If you go searching for ai flight plans I have often found what I'm looking for here:

https://unitedtrafficteam.com/index.php/ai-flight-plans

I just had a look and they have Saudia in their list.

You will also find using a program called AI Flight Planner (AIFP) you can get it here:

http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?folder=aifp

Once you get the hang of it, it is fairly easy to use, make sure you have it set for FSX plus you can select GMT or UTC times.

As for putting a livery on an aircraft, you have to have the livery for that particular model, just because it says AB300 Saudia doesn't mean it will go on any AB300, it has to be for that particular model made by the person mentioned in the textures you are adding.

Don't try and do a lot at once, start with one, get it right then the do the rest the same way.

Col.

Once you get the hang of it, it is fairly easy to use, make sure you have it set for FSX plus you can select GMT or UTC times.

If I'm not mistaken, GMT and UTC are the same. There isn't another time zone runing through England that differentiates the two. Perhaps you were referring to local time vs UTC time.

Remember that if you use FS2004 flight plans in a FSX Sim, only FS2004 flight plans will render. So if you have a mix of FS2004 and FSX flight plans, only the FS2004 flight plans will show up. To remedy this you use AIFP to convert FS2004 flight plans to FSX flight plans. That's why it was mentioned. It's not hard to do at all. Just dedicate yourself to learning a few things.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot