NEW KATL ImagineSim airport w/ SODE and PBR

Timberleaf

OK. I am slightly frustrated. I have a validated install of KATL from ImagineSim as they have updated this airport to include PBR textures as well as other additions. However, having uninstalled (as was their instruction), restarted my computer and reinstalling with the new download for KATL, I get less than more scenery... from their OPS Center, NO ability to check on or off SODE jetways (I have SODE already installed - no jetways appear at all) and NO ability to check on or off PBR textures (if this is default, then why is there a check mark fro the inclusion of PBR textures?). I have read the manual. I found no evidential help regarding this issue.

Can anyone provide me any assistance to this updated scenery? I haven't had any problems until NOW. Yes, the scenery loads, but visually with NO SODE jetways, and no jetways at all. I have to be either missing a step, missing something somewhere, or not having read something that would have provided me the missing link that would make all of this make sense.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

Interesting. I have them (SODE + PBR) clickable from the Ops Center, now, by copying from the KATL installed directories to the SODE installed directories. I can verify SODE at KATL is working again.

1) Copy Imagine Sim/KATL Atlanta P3Dv4/SODE/Jetways/Simobjects + XML (respectively)

ProgramData/12bPilot/SODE/Simobjects + XML (respectively)

2) Copy Imagine Sim/KATL Atlanta P3Dv4/SODE/pbr textures/Simobjects + XML (respectively)

ProgramData/12bPilot/SODE/Simobjects + XML (respectively)

After doing this, it seems to apply the proper stands and textures. What I don't know is why this has to be performed manually.

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Edited by Timberleaf

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"