An old boy still offering speed & comfort! The spartan executive

That is cool with the cabin shot. They really stuffed the engine in that nose! :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jim - My download came with about 12 different paint schemes. It was a large download, so I whittled it down to this one. I was just looking for the original download that I used. It was a Milton Shupe download. I'll reply back if I can find it. Definitely a nice flight sim aircraft!

Rick :cool:

The Spartan was/is indeed a great plane. That plane model has an excellent interior. Where did you get the model? Jim

Jim - here is the reply I gave another Jim back in 2018 where I found my download. And below, you can see my amazement at the number of liveries in the download. Some very nice paint schemes, so you can pick the ones you want and delete the others. Good luck!

Jim - I think the site was Rikoooo, no exageration, there had to have been close to 20. Give me a bit, I have been using 2 new sites for downloading!

Here's the link for the download. Says 47.7MB, but that is just for the zip file. I believe the total download was well over 100MB !

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/52/721

Rick

Last edited by Downwind66; 09-30-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Jim - Here's a couple more pics, the lighting wasn't great on the others I submitted:

I have a weakness for polished aluminum. The original download has this same paint scheme, polished aluminum w/ red, blue or green stripes. Also several painted aircraft. Lots to choose from!

2019-8-22_0-34-50-199.jpg

Here's the panel I currently have! I did do some adding and moving instruments around to my liking.

2019-8-22_0-36-21-734.jpg

Any questions, just shoot me a PM and I will get back to you!

Edited by Downwind66

That's a Milton Shupe creation with a fine panel. It's very smooth handling, a real good hand flyer. I've got about 15 paints for it.

Yes, Larry, I agree completely! One of Milton Shupe's finest! And as I told Jim, I thought there was about 20 different paints, you say 15, but it's many and I only opted to keep 4 of them! The plane does handle well and is very stable!

Thanks for commenting! - Rick

Oh yes, it's a fine bird! :)

Please click on the pic to enlarge:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211444[/ATTACH]

IMG_3067.JPG

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the information. Milton Shupe makes excellent aircraft and I have quite a few of them. That chrome livery with the blue trim is a nice looking combination but I wouldn't want to keep the chrome clean. I understand the Spartan Executive was a modification of the Staggerwing. Jim

Staggerwing.jpg

I am a King Air fan. [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the information. Milton Shupe makes excellent aircraft and I have quite a few of them. That chrome livery with the blue trim is a nice looking combination but I wouldn't want to keep the chrome clean. I understand the Spartan Executive was a modification of the Staggerwing. Jim

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211471[/ATTACH]

Jim - I love that Staggerwing! I am sure it is a Carenado download?