My Repaints

I changed the hosting site that I use to store my repaints, I now use MS OneDrive, here is the link to view them if you are interested.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjRQBATAFp6IaCt1Rg7UviKE2V8?e=ZWkFC1

Also I notice when viewing, you think you have seen them all, but after a few seconds the page loads more, I thought it had lost them when I first looked lol.

I’ve got to say you are definitely a prolific painter! Just curious, how long on average does it take you to paint an aircraft?

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I usually paint on the fly, pardon the pun. What I mean is I see an aircraft then think I fancy painting that. Then as you know I do a lot of fictional stuff so I think of a name for the airline then go from there, sometimes I have one done in a short time maybe an hour or two, then an another time I get one part done then pause because I can't make my mind up which direction to go with it so I go back to it the next day.

Col.

Thank Gerard & David, Because I do fictional a lot don't like them, they prefer real world airlines, but that is their choice fair enough.

I only use FSrepaint v2 I have tried these other graphic programs but I can't get my hear around them, I'm blaming my age lol, but I find FSrepaint easy to use plus I've used it a long time now so I know how it works.

Having said that there are some models it won't open so I can't paint them so I have dump those, but it isn't many.

Col.

Indeed, one doesn't notice that a part of your textures are fictional. That, above all, is, according to me, a great tribute to aviation (specially to the older planes)!
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks Gerard.

The reason I changed where I put my repaints is, I was on ImageShack and they were charging 25 pounds a month, it was too expensive seeing as I am on an old age pension.

MS OneDrive is free to up to 5GB then 2 pounds a month for 100GB, a lot better than 25 pounds a month.

Col.