FSUIPC not found in FS installation! Please install it before trying to fly!

DC10-30-myjet

I am trying to run Air hauler with FS2004, For some reason;When trying to load AirHauler this what it says: FSUIPC not found in FS installation! Please install it before trying to fly! I can't remember what to do. If anyone out there knows how I can fix this or log in on mine machine to help, Please someone can help me, Please.

Hi I went in and did exactly what you said. I found the FSUIPS license and put in the the 12 character passcode like it ask me. I went to play it and dang gum.Keeps telling me I need to load the AH.FLT file if I want to use the correct time/gate. I don't know why it keeps asking for that. I went into the Installation guide and read allot there, It told me to drag FSUIPC onto the desktop and install it from there. Still looking for the FLT file!

I appreciate all the adresses you gave me and I found all my information on Peter Dowson website. I look in the module file and everything is in there, but something wrong, don't know what to do now. I was so happy I was going to get to fly again and blew me out sky,lol.What time do you come the flightsim? I'm in usa central time, if we could meet online some how. or not!

Thanks again

Doug