b737 zibo,,,,nothing but prblms

rmv1030

here's another prbl I think is a result of REP for the 737...not sure if its me or what, but I make a perfect ils landing, any large airport, but the reversers when selected do not open...only in the REP 737, not the default one...looking over my replays it looks like the nose wheel and therefore the WOW switch never makes the ground..i also noticed that the pitch trim is way over nose up...all by itself I guess...a glitch???...….the default 737 is just fine ...also the default 737 is a lot more stable...just sayin...….anyone else experiencing this with the REP b737?

• 1 month later...
Having similar issues. Reversers work fine on Taxi way or at the Gate but I cant get them to come on after touchdown. Also finding that ILS approach, on final and approaching minimums, A/P off and AT off, I start to go nose up, which I counter and start to balloon. Never a issue like these with PMDG in FSX. Still amazed at the tech leap from FSX to Xplane11.Love the Zibo........

FRED B

Intel i7 4770K 3.5Ghz 8MB Quad, Haswell OC to 4.2G, ASUS Z-87 PRO, 8G RAM DDR3 2400, GTX780, 2x120GB SSD, 750W PSU, Corsair Hydro H80, WIN 7 Pro, FSX SP1,2, FSC 8 ,UTX, GEX-EUROPE, REX- Ess

I think I may have answered my own question after reading several posts. PRACTICE,PRACTICE, it's not a game it's a simulator......... and the mod is still being developed.

FRED B

Intel i7 4770K 3.5Ghz 8MB Quad, Haswell OC to 4.2G, ASUS Z-87 PRO, 8G RAM DDR3 2400, GTX780, 2x120GB SSD, 750W PSU, Corsair Hydro H80, WIN 7 Pro, FSX SP1,2, FSC 8 ,UTX, GEX-EUROPE, REX- Ess