VEB Baade 152

Very cool aircraft! Good luck on the paint. She’s going to look great :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi David, the problem is it has two fuselage, now if I paint one I have to paint the other exact match or when it is in the sim if they don't exactly match one is trying to overwrite the other and this causes the flicker.

I tried to eliminate one of the fuselage but it causes a problem with the other one that is left, I tried to copy and paste one over the other, again it has to be exact, a tiny bit out and it flickers, I've never see this before.

Col.

Hi David, the problem is it has two fuselage, now if I paint one I have to paint the other exact match or when it is in the sim if they don't exactly match one is trying to overwrite the other and this causes the flicker.

I tried to eliminate one of the fuselage but it causes a problem with the other one that is left, I tried to copy and paste one over the other, again it has to be exact, a tiny bit out and it flickers, I've never see this before.

Col.

Since I've never approached painting aircraft before, it's still very impressive how you do it!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I kept having a break from it, I got it better than it was but it still has a slight flicker on certain views, it's like one layer is battling with the other to show, that is why they have to be exact match, so who ever wins the view will be the same.

I hope that makes sense.

Col.

Edited by ColR1948