50 USA State Challenge! Part 4

Very short 45 minute flight today. Leaving out of Worcester, Massachusetts (KORH) to Westerly State (KWST) Rhode Island.

The route:

fsscr007.jpg

Turning on course after take off

fsscr000.jpg

Not much enroute!

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

Oh wait, the coast!

fsscr003.jpg

On final for 25

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

Next stop Connecticut

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well captured David. You're moving right along on your RTUSA. :cool: :cool: Good thing you weren't flying at night or you might have missed Rhode Island completely. :D

Thanks Larry. There is a lot of truth to that! Not much to Rhode Island :rolleyes:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another leg completed and without any ATC mishaps. Short flight but the hours on that Cessna will add up as you move on. Nice set of shots.

Not trying to push anything on you but here's your trip in Little Navmap's (freeware program) flight planning map . Gives you an Altas view and/or printout for your scrapbook.

Flight 1.jpg

Jim

I am a King Air fan. [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another leg completed and without any ATC mishaps. Short flight but the hours on that Cessna will add up as you move on. Nice set of shots.

Not trying to push anything on you but here's your trip in Little Navmap's (freeware program) flight planning map . Gives you an Altas view and/or printout for your scrapbook.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211247[/ATTACH]

Jim

That is really awesome Jim! Going to check it out. Thanks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another leg, another State! Enjoyed this flight also David! :cool::cool::cool:

Thank you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Easy nav! And with a coast, never lost :):)

Indeed! I think most of the flight headed south will include plenty of coastal areas.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]211247[/ATTACH]

Jim

Yes, Jim, I also like what this freeware program gives, here I am doing mine on an old Road Atlas, and I can have the same thing and be able to save the trip. I will check further into it, looks promising to me!

Thanks for sharing! Rick :cool:

Yes, Jim, I also like what this freeware program gives, here I am doing mine on an old Road Atlas, and I can have the same thing and be able to save the trip. I will check further into it, looks promising to me!

Thanks for sharing! Rick :cool:

I downloaded it this morning. Just can’t find the “atlas” format map but it has a lot of other map formats that are awesome

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The map format I used for your flight was called "Open TopoMap". I believe that's a standard map in Little Navmap. Also, go over to AVSIM and go to their Little Navmap forum. The first entry in the forum is "New maps for LNM". Download Bina's file and install. Many new maps to chose from. My favorite is the US VFR Sectionals. Jim
I am a King Air fan. [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The map format I used for your flight was called "Open TopoMap". I believe that's a standard map in Little Navmap. Also, go over to AVSIM and go to their Little Navmap forum. The first entry in the forum is "New maps for LNM". Download Bina's file and install. Many new maps to chose from. My favorite is the US VFR Sectionals. Jim

Thanks again Jim, I found adding roads through the menu on the main screen. I’ll check out AVSIM. This tool makes planning a lot better!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]