Haven't had this livery in my collection long, but i do like it!

Just happened on this awhile ago, I've seen the Buffalo liveries and their paints for a long time, never downloaded one until the C-47/DC-3 caught my eye. Don't know much about Buffalo Air, but this aircraft has a Canadian registry. Bob Azzaro or darrenvox might know more if this airline operates out of Canada.

2019-8-14_16-4-42-142.jpg

It is a nice flier, but so are all the other C-47/DC-3's that I have. This one, with it's unique colors, just appeals to me more. Now, I do take exception to that, I have a weakness for polished aluminum, which I have one of those! That's what coins are for!!!

############# AHHHHHHH, just found it. Internet says based in YellowKnife, NorthWest Territories, Canada!! #############

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Out of Yellow Knife Alaska too I believe. Mr. Zippy knows his shows!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

no they dont fly to alaska though but its an airline based in the NWT and does dauly flights all over the place!1

Mid there a Yellow Knife, Canada?

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine plane. Might we saw the TV series in France about 3-4 years ago. Much fine. They were a company, that were ferrying goods and people in the area, sometimes in daunting, freezing weather. And with time, some of their planes were to not be able to fly anymore, due to their type of aviation fuel no more allowed
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net