Cessna 185, a great workhorse

I've had this download awhile now, don't fly it often enough. I have rearranged the panel to my liking, so that is done! Only issues I have now is not seeing any Plexiglass for the windows. This was an original download by J R Lucariny, and an update by Bob Chicilo. It's a nice flying aircraft, if you can overlook the lack of glass. Some day, maybe somebody will come along with a fix, but until then, I'll keep flying what I've got!

2019-8-10_19-34-28-414.jpg

2019-8-10_19-43-36-925.jpg

Rick :cool:

Looking good Rick! The 185 has been around a long time. Nice panel work. :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tlhanks David and Bob!

David - Yes, on the panel, thanks! I did a lot of re-arranging of what was there. There was no provision for prop pitch, had to add that and a Manifold Pressure gauge to go with it! I added the cowl flap gauge, but it's not working, but I can live with that! The panel is definitely better for a 185 and I am happy with the changes!

Rick :cool:

The panel work is way awesome... just the fact that you can do that. I would think a good set of goggles and warm clothing will fix the missing windows problem. :D
Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.