Fokker 100 PGA

RuiJFerreira

Try a library search for Project Fokker.

The project Fokker download includes ( I am pretty sure) amongst it's many liveries the Portugalia version.

The livery (In the real world )may have been superceded by now as the Project Fokker download is quite old (Does Portugalia still exist today?)

Anyway as Nels says check out the Flighsim library here. More free flightsim stuff than you can shake (even a large stick )at, you might even find the Project Fokker download there.

Cheers Andy

PS Project Fokker is a good download for that particular aircrafts fans ,and is Freeware too.

Edited by HoratioWondersocks

Try a library search for Project Fokker.

The project Fokker download includes ( I am pretty sure) amongst it's many liveries the Portugalia version.

The livery (In the real world )may have been superceded by now as the Project Fokker download is quite old (Does Portugalia still exist today?)

Anyway as Nels says check out the Flighsim library here. More free flightsim stuff than you can shake (even a large stick )at, you might even find the Project Fokker download there.

Cheers Andy

PS Project Fokker is a good download for that particular aircrafts fans ,and is Freeware too.

Thank you for your help. I've been investigating and the Project Fokker site is down, at least the link I found. Could you send the link?

In the flightsim library, I just found textures, even though I have the recommended texture description template, I can't install it.

About your queetion about Portugalia, the company is now operating under the name and colors of TAP Express, although the brand is still called Portugalia, but I really want the old painting as the Fokker 100, the airplane has unfortunately left the fleet of the PGA.

Enviado do meu SLA-L22 através do Tapatalk

Thank you for your help. I've been investigating and the Project Fokker site is down, at least the link I found. Could you send the link?

In the flightsim library, I just found textures, even though I have the recommended texture description template, I can't install it.

About your queetion about Portugalia, the company is now operating under the name and colors of TAP Express, although the brand is still called Portugalia, but I really want the old painting as the Fokker 100, the airplane has unfortunately left the fleet of the PGA.

Hello

As I said try to look for the Project Fokker download in our library here.

It should be available .

If you do manage to get it you should find the old livery ,the one you want .

The original Project Fokker site may no longer be available,but iam not sure.

But!!!!the download should be available here.

Iam going to check myself.

Cheers Andy

Hello

As I said try to look for the Project Fokker download in our library here.

It should be available .

If you do manage to get it you should find the old livery ,the one you want .

The original Project Fokker site may no longer be available,but iam not sure.

But!!!!the download should be available here.

Iam going to check myself.

Cheers Andy

Thanks so much for the help, I already installed the plane :)