FMC Honeywell problems

Jorge_Pad

Hi everyone,

I´m old fligthsimmer , twenty years of flights, and lately I trying to use the FMC Honeywell to FSX and Boeing 737-800 - NG

No problem to program the fmc, only when I put to control de aircraft, it doesn´t do what a FMC must to do.

If someone use this fmc and flight well with it, I appreciated any help about it.

Best regards.

The freeware honeywell fmc only shows the flightplan from the fsx flightplanner menu. It is not for manually programming waypoints in flight.

For planning in flight you will have to use the fmc that comes with that pmdg 737 ng.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The freeware honeywell fmc only shows the flightplan from the fsx flightplanner menu. It is not for manually programming waypoints in flight.

For planning in flight you will have to use the fmc that comes with that pmdg 737 ng.

For what sake would anyone combine the freeware FMC and the PMDG 737NGX?

Neither products are mentioned by the OP btw...

@OP: more info please...

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Neither products are mentioned by the OP btw...

both are mentioned. He mentions: "Fmc honeywell". (And I think there is only a freeware honeywell.)

He also mentions: 737-800-NG.

That is a way people often refer to the pmdg 737. (To refer to the fs2004 version, but also to refer to the fsx version.)

e.g.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/22428/garuda-indonesia-boeing-737-800ng/

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/406511-pmdg-737-800ng-for-fs9-in-fsx/

Edited by il88pp
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He mentions: "Fmc honeywell". (And I think there is only a freeware honeywell.)

He didn't mention "freeware". I have the payware ISG gauges, which include a Honeywell.

He also mentions: 737-800-NG.

Which for me stands for Next Generation or NextGen, a term introduced by Boeing, not PMDG.

Anyway, in the end when/if the OP reacts, we'll all learn that he tries to fly the PMDG 737NGX with it's genuine PMDG FMC, and he forgot to push the LNAV button :rolleyes:.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Thanks a lot, it was just what a I thinked. This FMC only show how to program the flight! Not more. Happily I have the Easy Panel, pay were that is a fully FMC. I have also the Ariane Boeing 737-800 NG, but it is very complicated and no functional. I hope to buy the pmdg 737 ng, that all people say that is the better.

Well, after too many tried , I got to do a complete flight with this fmc, with the control of the aircraft with LNAV and VNAV.

My apologises to Honeywell when I saied that this fmc didn´t works well.

I think that I had problems because my pratice with others fmc, with others logic of work.

I have to push the keys GPS and AP, it is all I have to do in navigation.

When I do the ILs, then I have to put the frequence of the ILS and keys Nav.

That´s all for the moment.

Regards.