Ferrari Enzo 420 Mph at LeMan4FSX

napamule2

The Enzo model is by Jessy Corrales and made in 2005 for FS9. I got it going in FSX Accel but in 2012 I lost a hard drive (found out FDE was not backed up!). So had to start over from scatch. I still used Bill Lyon's air file that he tweaked for his Willys Jeep. He knew his stuff. Perfect for vehicles. Some people actually tried using the C-172 air file for vehicles and, of course, that did not work. I changed lots of items in both the cfg and the air file to get the results I wanted. It took many, many, many hours of trial-n-error. I sweated tears of blood. It's streesful. But results are big reward.

So I made video to show how well it handles on race track. It takes practice to get it to drive smooth due to high speeds. That takes days. And still I mess up on occasion and hit a fence or run into the gravel, etc. And at higher speeds if you try a 90 degree turn it will sail 200 feet in the air (ie: must slow down to make turns). Dynamics, dynamics, dynamics! I don't even fly any airplanes anymore. I just 'fly' and tweak vehicles all day. But, that is what I choose to do and I just love it. Still, it's not perfect. I keep working on FDEs but perhaps I will never ever get it perfect. But it's been FUN!

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).