Good looking shot! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you all for your words! I'm glad you've liked it.

Interesting shot. The cloud layer off in the distance kind of looks like smog. Jim

Hahaha, true: I was already approaching my hometown airport (SKBG).

And no good freeware?

Sorry, I didn't understand...

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Sorry, I didn't understand...

I meant: isn't there a good freeware for the plane you would use (I understand that the Maddog one is a given product). But I think the quality, from what I saw at their site and from what I understood might be hard to find back with a freeware aircraft :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

I meant: isn't there a good freeware for the plane you would use

Oh, now I understand. Anyway, externally, there are almost no differences between all the MD-80 models (-81, -82, -83 and -88). All the differences lie in flight decks, engines and fuel tanks. FDE (and maybe gauges) would have to be modified to reflect this, but it's OK for me as is...

Best regards,

Avianca had MD-83. However, the Maddog for FS9 only simulates the MD-82

HJG's AV MD's are all -83's (soon to be FDE upgraded) .... featuring all 3 AV liveries (by Camilo LUENGAS) .... with the exception of the Juan Valdez Coffee hybrid ....

http://simviation.com/hjg/aircraft2/mcdonnelldouglas/md83/md-83_avianca_colombia_1992_83_ei-ceo.jpg

http://simviation.com/hjg/aircraft2/mcdonnelldouglas/md83/md-83_avianca_colombia_2003_83_ei-ceo.jpg

http://simviation.com/hjg/aircraft2/mcdonnelldouglas/md83/md-83_avianca_2010_83_hk-4591.jpg

FS9 native (FDE, models, panels, sounds, and textures)

FSX portable (FDE, models, and textures only)

there are almost no differences between all the MD-80 models (-81, -82, -83 and -88)

The primary difference between these MD models are their MGW .... and engine type an thrust ratings among some of them .... and the fact that a good number of MD 81 through -83 aircraft were modified with the MD-87/-88 type low-drag rear fuselage tail cone .... and some were also reconfigured with MD-87/-88/B717-200 type EFIS FD's too.

MRC

HJG's AV MD's are all -83's (soon to be FDE upgraded) .... featuring all 3 AV liveries (by Camilo LUENGAS) .... with the exception of the Juan Valdez Coffee hybrid ....

The primary difference between these MD models are their MGW .... and engine type an thrust ratings among some of them .... and the fact that a good number of MD 81 through -83 aircraft were modified with the MD-87/-88 type low-drag rear fuselage tail cone .... and some were also reconfigured with MD-87/-88/B717-200 type EFIS FD's too.

Thank you Mark! I wasn't so off regarding differences then. I've been using a lot of HJG's offerings. I used to fly your MD for some time (with the Payne panels) until I got the Maddog for €15 (a bargain!). Maybe I'll have to play with the Maddog FDE to reflect the fuel and engine differences (I know no one will support this, but well).

What FDE upgrades are expected for the HJG birds?

PS: Please tell me you've tried the Juan Valdez coffee...

Best regards,

Please tell me you've tried the Juan Valdez coffee

"SI" senor .... es delicioso :) ... mucho mejor que STARBUCKS :(

RE the MD FDE revision .... this's periodic thing we do every so often, but, one of the omprovements I particularly want to apply is in regard to rotation and T/O performances in relation to conrol input.

MRC