Aircraft panel w/Flight-Following information

Timberleaf

I have seen several separate videos and pictures displaying what I call a graphical representation of Flight-Following information, perhaps on a panel (picture below), such as ETA to destination, distance remaining, altitude, etc. I am curious, where might I find something similar? I have looked up in the library using what I thought were appropriate key words to search for this, with no good returns. Perhaps, I am not using the correct KEY words. The attached picture is merely representative of what I am seeking. Any suggestions? Thanks for any leads.

Flight Following 2.JPG

Edited by Timberleaf
Better, clearer picture

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

Well, a reverse Google image search doesn't reveal anything interesting that may shed light on what this is. But I can tell you I have installed things like that into panels back in FS2004 and by in large they were all called "huds" or Heads Up Display". So if I were you, it might be worthwhile to search the library under the P3D section for any words relating to "hud" without quotes. That's all I got.