Unreal Aviation

zswobbie1

What ever happened to Kevin Bryan of Unreal Aviation fame?

He gave us some great whimsical aircraft that I've had so much fun with.

He is yet another of our 'missing' developers that has been forgotten.

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

I have been into flightsim for more years than I can remember, in that time have seen many simmers have a burn out and take a break meaning to come back after a rest, sadly most never do. Which means that they never say goodbye to the many who have known about them, so all we can do is thank them for there input. I myself tend to head of in a different directions with the many different sims and different things to do from scenery to designing new circuitry and switching to my cockpit, because of health problems I tent to not go out in the winter so set myself tasks and goals, the summers I love in the garden and weather permitting I spend all day jobbing out there and spend little time thinking about simming as support work takes most of my time on the computer.

My advise is not to do the same thing but set your self new challenges its what mankind has done to achieve the world as we know it today.

Howard

Web : http://biggles11.wix.com/the-natural-world

Mail : biggles11@btinternet.com

• 1 year later...
What ever happened to Kevin Bryan of Unreal Aviation fame?

He gave us some great whimsical aircraft that I've had so much fun with.

He is yet another of our 'missing' developers that has been forgotten.

Yes, there are many pioneer developers who seem to have been lost over time... I aim to prepare a complete list of all his models with links to their downloads (there's approximately 50 and they are nearly all on flightsim).

However, there is one model that is "missing", and it is not on flightsim/avsim/simviation, and that is the Unreal Aviation Mamba Compound Helicopter. This is a compound helicopter that has wings, jet-tip rotors and a pusher propeller.

Does anyone have this model? If so, please reply, or send me a private message.

Thanks

Paul :pilot:

Visit FSXMissionsHangar.com

For Missions in FSX and P3D