"REAL" full flight

Terryfik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

As of now, I don’t think anyone knows. It’s is 2020 and I’m new to the game and already at level 21. There is still no full flight of sandbox/solo flights. I think I’ll need to look at another game app which will let me do so.

The great thing about Airline commander is the gameplay that makes it semi realistic with the landing conditions and plane failures but the easy to use control of all the planes where you don’t need to be so technical. Maybe there will never be real full flights or sandbox flights. It’s is just a landing and taking off game unfortunately

• 4 weeks later...
As of now, I don’t think anyone knows. It’s is 2020 and I’m new to the game and already at level 21. There is still no full flight of sandbox/solo flights. I think I’ll need to look at another game app which will let me do so.

The great thing about Airline commander is the gameplay that makes it semi realistic with the landing conditions and plane failures but the easy to use control of all the planes where you don’t need to be so technical. Maybe there will never be real full flights or sandbox flights. It’s is just a landing and taking off game unfortunately

i started out with airline commander and then went to RFS Real Flight Sumulator ...also the excellent Rortos flight engine . it’s almost identical only better . seems a natural progression . starting with airline commander definately helped me i think with all the countless take offs and landings and tutorials and exams . i still have airline commander and still play it from time to time but i love RFS Real Flight Simulator as it is full flights from anywhere to anywhere for a small monthly fee it is well worth it . you can play free if you don’t mind flying the same planes and not being able to pilot aircraft such as concorde. myself i think the small fee to subscribe is well worth it .

Cool