fsx dvd version purchase or sale: registration

Hello,

For anyone buying or selling a used copy of the Gold version of FSX on DVD: how does the buyer and/or seller make sure the new owner will be able to install it because the DVD serial number has been registered under the old owner's name and email.

In other words when you install FSX from DVD you have to go online (or on the phone) and report the serial number or you can't run the install/run the program. So the old user just deletes the installation, then will the new owner who maybe purchase the DVD on eBay be able to install it on his own system with the same serial number as the previous owner used?

Thanks.

Would probably be a good time to check how many negative marks a seller has to check his/her character.

I got burned one time buying Windows 7 advertised as NEW. When I got it it even looked un-opened. Had to call Microsoft the first time to activate it (should have taken the hint). Then I tried reinstalling it a year later and could not activate it. Spoke to Microsoft and they told me it had been installed 88 times!

1. Check the sellers negatives.

2. Don't buy any opened software or your taking your chances.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Do what he suggests and avoid the constipation ;), get MS Steam version.
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro