UT Live

I am using FLAI AI and I am happy :D that I have finally got the AI to work and have downloaded British Airways 747-400 retro liveries for AI for UT Live and 737-700 Southwest Airlines. When I add them to my sim I go to the aircraft menu only to find out they have disappeared I try to install a different airline texture but its the same result. Anyone know what may be causing this issue? I add the texture to the correct aircraft folder and cfg and everything:mad: Edited by Fromflorida

When you say the aircraft menu are you talking about the screen that you can select an aircraft to fly?

If so the ai won't show on there, only flyable aircraft.

The reason is the air file for an ai is slightly different, it has a line in it that changes if it is view-able or not.

There is a program called aired that you can edit the file but before you do any of that make a back copy first, if you are new to flight sim I would suggest just getting used to the normal running of it first.

I'm not putting you down but a single mistake without backing things up can cause all kinds of problems and it you might end up deleting FSX altogether to start again and that can be a pain.

Col.