FSX weather problem

When free flight I always use real world weather 15 minute updates but all of a sudden the other day when I click that it says "no internet connection check internet connection and try again" and just does clear skies and standard baro even though I know it's not that. Even static weather is giving the same message

I'm running it on fsx steam and it has always worked in the past. My internet connection is good and I have tried restarting my computer multiple times. So if anyone has any idea why it's doing this please let me know so I can have fun again flying in different conditions.

Also in the settings what is the slider that says rate at which the weather changes I've always had it set for default medium but starting to wonder if I get real world weather working if I should change that setting

Thanks

Mreeveshp

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

"Real world weather" servers could have been taken offline or just down, idk. But fyi, the real world weather option is no longer supported as live weather. It is just one specific snapshot of the weather from one point in the past back when that feature was taken offline. I quit using it ages ago. I noticed it was never correct for my home airport. In not sure if what I read was the truth, but it made sense to me, so I started using FsRealWX I think it's called. Way better in all aspects than the real weather option in default fsx.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

"Real world weather" servers could have been taken offline or just down, idk. But fyi, the real world weather option is no longer supported as live weather. It is just one specific snapshot of the weather from one point in the past back when that feature was taken offline. I quit using it ages ago. I noticed it was never correct for my home airport. In not sure if what I read was the truth, but it made sense to me, so I started using FsRealWX I think it's called. Way better in all aspects than the real weather option in default fsx.

Do you just use a default weather setting or make your own? Cause I'd like weather that changes as I go so trying to figure something out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FSrealWX is a stand-alone program that does what the default real world weather option did in fsx. You start the program after fsx has you loaded you into your aircraft, and it injects a true weather metar feed from noaa into fsx for you. It changes with real world conditions as you fly, based on how often you choose it to update in the settings. It will display the alphanumeric metar feed for you, and show you what it all means and current weather conditions as you are flying. It's totally configurable, from giving you icing in clouds, turbulence from the clouds it injects..trust me, it's the best real weather program I've found. I don't remember what the cost is to register for the full featured version. The free version does work just fine too as I recall.