Coming Back

halaywi

Due to preoccupations, I was not able to play with the Microsoft Flight Simulator for some time, Now, it doesn't work. There is no copilot voice and the controls don't respond properly. When I pull back the joystick, instead of moving forward and accelerating, nothing happens other than the rear flaps moving. When I hit f7, which should move the forward flaps, nothing happens. I'm sure there must be other problems, but I can't get beyond this step. I don't know what happened, since the program was idle all this time. What happened, and what can I do? Thanks!!!

Due to preoccupations, I was not able to play with the Microsoft Flight Simulator for some time, Now, it doesn't work. There is no copilot voice and the controls don't respond properly. When I pull back the joystick, instead of moving forward and accelerating, nothing happens other than the rear flaps moving. When I hit f7, which should move the forward flaps, nothing happens. I'm sure there must be other problems, but I can't get beyond this step. I don't know what happened, since the program was idle all this time. What happened, and what can I do? Thanks!!!

Reinstall, yes the lot.

When I uninstalled it, I received as instructions to reinstall it to insert the disc. But I don't have a disc. When I originally installed it I did it from some website from the UK that someone on this forum referred me to, but I don't remember it, and in any event I had to pay for it and I don't want to pay again. What can I do?

Before taking off you need to extend the flaps on the wings. F7 only moves them one step. Press it a few more times. F8 extens them fully.

You also need to set elevator trim before takeoff.

Reinstall was not needed. You just needed to learn to fly again.

If you bought from Steam, you can log in to your steam account and download again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Something is very wrong. I uninstalled, restarted the computer and reinstalled two times and nothing changed. f7 and f8 do not extend the flaps but silence the copilot, and pulling the joystick back does not accelerate and move forward but moves the rear flaps.

Something is very wrong. I uninstalled, restarted the computer and reinstalled two times and nothing changed. f7 and f8 do not extend the flaps but silence the copilot, and pulling the joystick back does not accelerate and move forward but moves the rear flaps.

Provide full system specs.

Also plug the joystick into the SAME USB port it used to be plugged in.