What airport enhanacement do you use if any?

I'm using FSXSE and UTLive and REX and some add-on airports. What I would like to find out what airport enhancement others are using. I started with UT2 and now UTLive but I'm not impressed with it. I would like an airport enhancement that not only puts AI aircraft at the gates but show real life or real-time AI taxing, taking off, landing like a real airport. This could be based on the amount of traffic currently at the airport you're at. It could have an "easy switch for low AI" or realism setting based on data from the airport. I always start and end at a gate. The add-on airports such as FDST and Dreamteam tech support tell me their version do not interfere with AI traffic but it seems boring and dead to me. I don't mind waiting to take off since I do get go a-rounds when landing sometimes. Thanks. :pilot:

I'm using FSXSE and UTLive and REX and some add-on airports. What I would like to find out what airport enhancement others are using. I started with UT2 and now UTLive but I'm not impressed with it. I would like an airport enhancement that not only puts AI aircraft at the gates but show real life or real-time AI taxing, taking off, landing like a real airport. This could be based on the amount of traffic currently at the airport you're at. It could have an "easy switch for low AI" or realism setting based on data from the airport. I always start and end at a gate. The add-on airports such as FDST and Dreamteam tech support tell me their version do not interfere with AI traffic but it seems boring and dead to me. I don't mind waiting to take off since I do get go a-rounds when landing sometimes. Thanks. :pilot:

REX Worldwide Airports HD for me - I don't and won't use ANY of the AI traffic because they are all poorly-coded and cause collapse of FPS but I do want updated and refreshed textures in airports I might only use occasionally.

Eliminating what I have as a weather engine, AI and scenery, for airports themselves I use an add-on called Taxi Signs I think it's called to really make the taxi signs pop and light up. I also use use REX World Wide Airports as well. With REX World Wide Airports it also has the option to improve the asphalt, etc.

Edit-

Okay, It's called TaxiSigns HD http://www.flightsimtools.com/taxisigns/

I also have Helitraffic 2009. https://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=helitraffic

As far as FSDT, I have KLAS, PHNL, and KLAX. Then I have Flightbeam's KDEN. There are others too from various third-party airport developers like LatinVFR, etc.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot