FS9 Lockheed L10E Electra mystery gauge

pilotposer

Hello,

There is a gauge in the FS9 Lockheed L10E Electra that I dont know what it does.

It says Cambridge x.01 on it's face and has numbers starting at 6.5 going up to

9.25. Anybody know what this is,

Thank you.

Post a pic or link if it is freeware.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Charlie, it's Amelia Earhart's L10E in the library here, l10eae01.zip.

Pilotposer: the Cambridge gauge is a fuel regulator, the quote below is from the Amelia Earhart Electra 10E Special Wikipedia page:

"Commentary by Ric Gillespie on the difference between the two telegrams (Forum, 2 February 2002):

In the first telegram he doesn't address the initial climb and starts off recommending 3 hours at 4,000 feet carrying 1800 RPM and 28 inches of manifold pressure with a Cambridge setting of 073 which is supposed to yield 58 gph. Then, for the next three hours, he wants her to climb to 6,000 and back the props off to 1700 RPM and pull the power back to 26.5 inches with a Cambridge setting of 072 which will yield 49 gph. It's only after six hours into the flight that he has her at 8,000 feet leaving the props at 1700 RPM and pulling the power back further to 25 inches with the same 072 Cambridge setting for an estimated 43 gph.

In the third telegram he appears to abandon this recommendation for a "stepped" six hour climb to 8,000 and instead recommend a continuous climb at a honkin' 2,050 RPM and 28.5 inches with a Cambridge setting of 078. He doesn't mention what the fuel consumption will be at these settings but it's probably on the order of 100 gph. The idea, apparently, is to get up to an efficient altitude as quickly as possible. Once there, he then recommends three hours at 1900 RPM and 28 inches with the Cambridge set at 073 for an expected 60 gph. The next three hours are 1800 RPM and 26.5 inches with the Cambridge at 072 for an expected 51 gph.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64