Thee Best VA? I found it!

KellyL

As a newbie I have been looking for a VA that let's me fly what and when I want without having to go through "ranks" and

download other crap like ACARS or what ever! I don't want rules and ranks! I wanna fly!

It took alot of searching before I found this gem! I won't SPAM but it is worth a look.

Even if you don't join their VA, you can still enjoy the free forum and live server!

You get to fly any aircraft where ever the heck you want! As long as realistic they will post and they have 9 hubs with over 5,000

routes but you are not required to fly any!

They also have many Award Tours and a damn long Hop List!

Don't take my word for it, take a look!

Froggie Air Virtual

Froggies Pond Forums

Tell them FRG010-Kelly sent you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For what do you need a VA for, then? You can do those things without one. The idea of a VA, from my perspective, is to operate an airline like it does in the real world. Every airline has certain procedures and routes. And every airline has a selection of certain aircraft in a fleet. If you join a VA, there are rules and regulations, like every airline has in the real world also.

If you're not into rules and policies, then it is indeed better to fly independent. You still get to use ATC, and whatever airframe or airline you wish. If you need a VA for statistics, get the FSpassengers X. You get some onboard announcements and cabin sounds too. ☺️👍

You can do those things without one. TEvery airline has certain procedures and routes. And every airline has a selection of certain aircraft in a fleet. If you join a VA, there are rules and regulations, like every airline has in the real world also.

☺️👍

Clearly you have not seen the web site nor the forums for such comments!