Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: What would be a reason you would NOT get FS2020?

Quote Originally Posted by W33 View Post
    What would be a reason you would NOT get FS2020?

What kind of community it created...

Pretending to pilot an aircraft is fun, but so is sharing things with others (screenshots, fun facts, etc).

However, if I found the community (on the whole) to be unfriendly, I wouldn't even consider it.

Behind every word typed in a forum, there is a person, and many people (from across a wide spectrum)...seem to forget this.

Flight simulation is fun, but the ego trips which often go with it...are a real turnoff!

W33

FS2020 is a fictitious name!

Guys, seriously, there is no 2020 in Microsoft's new simulator's official name.
    To be taken seriously, can you call it what Microsoft does? Microsoft Flight Simulator, or MFS?
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by zswobbie1 View Post

To be taken seriously, can you call it what Microsoft does? Microsoft Flight Simulator, or MFS?
    He must be reading all of the nonsense going on the multitude of threads at AVSIM!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zswobbie1 View Post

Considering Microsoft released, what 11 flight simulator titles?, who cares what it is called. For are intent and purpose, with the "2020"' moniker, and you know which version is being discussed. Besides version 1 was simply called "Microsoft Flight Simulator" released in November 1982.

Of course if it gets delayed until 2021, Microsoft might call it Flight Simulator 2020 PLUS
    Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64gb 2666, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, WD Black SN750 NVMe 250Gb and 1Tb, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Logitech M570/K800 Wireless Trackball/Keyboard, Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by lesh View Post
    You're talking about FS9 here, right?

Fs9 is easily the best. Has been for some time. It’s not called FSuX for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Indeed it was, and long since resolved. To me this is a non-issue and frankly boring, like debating whether my 2001 Honda Accord is a better car than a Mercedes XL. It isn't, and never will be, even if we Honda owners resort to irrelevant posts about plastic, gamers, and whatnot.
    The same horrible washed out cartoon graphics, terrible clouds and ooms was fixed?
    P3D (fsx v3 )still suffers the same cartoon like textures, even worse clouds and ooms replaced by a stutter fest.

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    The same horrible washed out cartoon graphics, terrible clouds and ooms was fixed?
    P3D (fsx v3 )still suffers the same cartoon like textures, even worse clouds and ooms replaced by a stutter fest.

No thanks.
    I simply cannot relate to what you are describing. Cartoon-like textures? Bad clouds? OOms? Stutter-fests? I have an adequate (not even state-of-the-art) computer (see earlier post from me) and have had none of these problems -- far from it. I'm sorry that this has been your experience, and just have to wonder what kind of computer(s) you have tried to run FSX on. In any case, I see no purpose in continuing this back-and-forth so I am respectfully signing off. Over and out.

Moderators, I respectfully request that this thread be locked.

Jorgen

Quote Originally Posted by jorgen.s.andersen View Post
    Moderators, I respectfully request that this thread be locked.

Jorgen
    +1 Good luck with that!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Another thread closed....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6