MAYDAY! Liveries on 737-800 Not showing up!

NV99CC

Probably not added correctly. Did you change [fltsim.xx] in the new one before you added it to the default ones? Did you use the next number which is [fltsim.6], I believe?'

What new livery did you try? link or filename?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Mr Z is normally on the money!

Where the files go (I am adding an RAF repaint)

737-1.PNG

The text you add to aircraft.cfg I changed the flightsim.x to flightsim.9, the next number up from the previous (8)

737-2.PNG

Hope that helps

Edited by Enko

I had this problem when adding liveries to Steam core aircraft. Dovetail support provided a solution for me:

"I guess you have 3D Lights Redux installed? In which case you need to add addition liveries to core aircraft here: Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\DLC\379233\SimObjects

This is a symptom of how the DLC folder takes priority over core files when it is a duplicate/updated core file." 4/27/16

NV99CC - I know your frustrations as I went thru this a few years ago. This morning I was trying find something on this site, NOT, and then I tried another site I used prior to coming over to this site and here it is. This is copy from a search in Flyaways. Sorry, but, but my memory is still a little lost on this, but I think it all came down to choice of default aircraft. Please read it and maybe you can make sense of it. It drove me crazy for awhile, but, I just ended up changing my default aircraft to a B747 Boeing blue/white house livery, and all my 737 liveries came back!

I wish you well, as it drove me nuts for the longest time. Keep pecking at it, you will find the solution!

Rick :cool:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/40759/lost-all-my-default-liveries-for-my-default-737-800/

Edited by Downwind66

Hey Guys! thank you for all the help. Since Im a noob I looked over my Aircraft.CFG file and didnt realize that i skipped a Number ahead! unfortunatley like 5 minutes after this post. thank you guys anyways for the help!

thanks for the wonderful support!

-NV99CC