Need Help Installing Pilots FS Global Ultimate

TomG628

Hi,

I have installed ORBX Global, Vector, and NA LC on Preepar3D with no problems. I also downloaded Pilots FS Global Ultimate for mesh and began the installation process but I am unsure of the next steps. Could someone please walk me through the rest? I have basic computer knowledge but that's it. I followed the included instruction sheet and unzipped the one file into a directory I named "Pilots FS Global Ultimate" . The path is Primary drive SSD{C): /USERS/TOM/DOWNLOADS/PILOTS FS GLOBAL ULTIMATE/. The LOCKHEED MARTIN directory is on the same drive. I also checked each of the 18 ".zxx" files with HASHTAB per the instructions to make sure they matched. The instructions further say in step 5 that "after unzipping corectly, you will find some *.bin and one *.exe file. Run this *.exe file to start the installation."

Included with the 18 "SC.zxx" files is a compressed file "FSGUNGFTX_DL_SC" that opens to BIN files, several other files, and a "Pilots.Setup.cfg" file that has the Type "Application". There is also another compressed file "FSDISK1". This opens to two files FS GLOBAL_MESH which is a multi language intro sheet and an Interrnet Shortcut called "FSGX". Where do all these extras go? There are many other files included other than the BIN files mentioned in the instructions and no EXE that I can see.

This is as far as I have gotten since I don't want to mess things up. The instructions only mention "some BIN and one exe file". I have several more including the compressed ones. Any help will sure be appreciated. Thanks, Tom