B737-800 fault after takeoff

Pdungan1

Hi

When I load up the default b737-800- it already is taxing down the runway and when I try to activate the autothrottle/autopilot after take off -it either goes into a stall or goes into overspeed. I can't seem to be able to control the aircraft. The same happens with the embrarer aircraft- but the learjet seems fine when I do this. Can somebody help me with this/ much appreciated.

Pdungan1 - I have some of my aircraft act this way when trying to takeoff from the airport that I have selected as the airport I wanted for my default aircraft. If I try to takeoff with an aircraft, the engine(s) are already racing for "who knows where?" You have to be quick with your F1 buttton, to power it back.

Try the same aircraft from another airport and see if it doesn't give you better results. As far as the autopilot/autothrottle goes, I like to establish my climb, then activate the AP and AT. Make sure you have selected these values before you start your takeoff roll!

Good luck and let us know if that helps! - Rick

You may have saved a flight before at full throttle and made it your default flight. Try shutting down everything then save as default. Each plane you load up should start in this condition.
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Hi

When I load up the default b737-800- it already is taxing down the runway and when I try to activate the auto-throttle/autopilot after take off -it either goes into a stall or goes into over-speed.

In the default FSX 737, make sure that auto-throttle is armed and hit the speed switch when you get in the air.

BTW if AT is armed and Speed is switched on the plane will accelerate without Auto-pilot being on. Make the settings and follow Kingnorris's advice on setting and saving as default.

throttle.png