X-Plane 11 - XVISION Problem - need help

Powervoice

Hello fellow X-Plane simmers,

i have a big problem with my XP11 shaders and XVISION.

I can't use XVISION anymore because one of my other Addons modified an original shader file, and now Xvision moans that there is a non-original shader-file and stops working :-( ...

I've tried everything from running updater, scanning for broken files and so on - with no success.

Could someone please send me the original, unmodified XP 11.30 shader file "terrain.xsa" located in:

XXX:\X-Plane 11\Resources\shaders\bin\glsl150\

Maybe someone could share a dropbox / Google drive link with the download?

That would be very very kind and i'd be very thankful!

Thank you very much!

Grretings,

Powervoice

Hi

Around that time, 11.20 and above, there were many changes to the Shaders and without having an exact version nr. you are not likely to get get the exact file, assuming someone has it.

What you need to do is find the exact version of XP, in Properties, and post again.

LR does not have any of the old versions available, other than the current released that does not include the beta, and from what I hear many users are having problems with the addons as the new versions come up.

My suggestion to everyone is to never upgrade a version you have presently working, that you like, and just create another instance of XP without Scenery. It is getting more difficult with the latest Installer, and use Shortcuts to the large scenery files, until you are satisfied, and convinced, that is what you want, and then delete your old ver.

For me everything above 11.20 was a downgrade in Visuals and Performance and that is what I use when I do use XP. I test others but I can never get any to come close to 11.20.

Hi.

Another possible way to get help is to see what you have in the content of the files you have now, they are text files and we can compare them.

in the bin\glsl150 are a number of files, see the Tree below from 11.35b2.

Directory: C:\XP1135\Resources\shaders\bin\glsl150, compare the file size to yours.

Mode LastWriteTime Length Name

---- ------------- ------ ----

-a---- 6/13/2019 10:53 AM 0 binc150.txt

-a---- 6/10/2019 11:14 AM 7929 font.xsa

-a---- 6/10/2019 11:14 AM 24406 legacy2d.xsa

-a---- 6/10/2019 11:14 AM 4400 shadow_rect.xsa

-a---- 6/10/2019 11:14 AM 53375501 terrain.xsa