Taxi2gate Orlando

painda

Hello guys I need some help,

I have taxi2gate Orlando fs2004 and it was working fine but now I’ve lost the textures to the tree and taxiway that goes over the road, I’ve tried contracting taxi2gate for help but I’ve had no reply, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but still doing same thing. Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you

Dan

To follow up, if you did install the KLAS update, the problem is being caused by duplicate object libraries. My KMCO jetways also lost their textures, but the trees were the most obvious problem.

This is what I did to fix this issue:

I disabled the following from the KLAS update:

Library_KMCO_Objects

library_KMCO-LIB-OTROS

library_KSTL-LIB-JETWAYS

I saw the KSTL library in there and it's identical in file size to the taxi2gate KSTL jetway file, so I nerfed it as well.

There are a few other suspect libraries in the KLAS update, including one for San Antonio, but I don't know what scenery it's from.

I suppose, but that seems extreme. But if you're willing to go through the uninstall/reinstall routine, why don't you try my suggestion first? Just rename the suspect files to have a new extension that's not "bgl". Like "Library_KMCO_Objects.zzz".

Select the file, right click and select "rename". You only need to change the ".bgl" extension.

However, if you're not seeing the 3 letter extension, renaming won't help.

In that case, I can think of 3 options:

1. Change your folder options so you can see the 3 letter extension, then rename. If you don't know how to do this, Google "Show file extensions" and choose the version of windows you are using to get instructions.

2. Add a new folder to your KLAS scenery folder called "old". Then just move the suspect files into it. That will hide them so that FS can't see them.

3. Just delete the suspect files.

Note: If you don't have Taxi2Gate KSTL installed, you should probably keep the KSTL library file.