Aerosoft F-16 Spoiler not working

BigT-65

I have been trying to master the Aerosoft F-16 included with P3D v4.0 but I am having great difficulty with landings. Mainly because I can't get the spoiler to open up and difficulty maintaining air speed and AOA. When I press "/" or the button I have set on my joystick the spoiler starts to deploy but I have to hold the button down until it gets open all the way and as soon as I let up on the button the spoiler retracts. Also I have tried CTRL+R to hold airspeed at 150 mph but it doesn't work. Does anyone know if CTRL+R should work on this airplane? Any ideas on the spoiler? I think If I could get control of these things I could land this plane.
i7 8700K CPU @ 4.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 3000 memory, Gigabyte Aorus Z370 MB, EVGA RTX 2060 Super XC GPU 8GB GDDR6 Memory, MasterAir MA610P CPU cooler, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, 500 GB SSD, 2T HDD, 3 Asus 24" monitors, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The next time I fly the F-16 I will try to do what you suggest. But right now I am having trouble with my logbook entries that's driving me crazy trying to find a fix.
i7 8700K CPU @ 4.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 3000 memory, Gigabyte Aorus Z370 MB, EVGA RTX 2060 Super XC GPU 8GB GDDR6 Memory, MasterAir MA610P CPU cooler, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, 500 GB SSD, 2T HDD, 3 Asus 24" monitors, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If I remember correctly, there was some sort of issue with the F-16 on the earlier point releases of P3D v4. I don't remember which, but one of the point releases ended up fixing the spoiler issue. You may wish to review the release notes for each newer version of v4 to see where it was noted.

If you're not up to date, I'd consider updating your client and content for P3Dv4 to a more recent release.