My Logbook has stopped recording flight time.

BigT-65

I have been having some problems with my logbook entries. I am using P3D v4.0. I have tried the fixer at this link https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...ght&fid=109332 but it does not find any corrupted entries. I have only been flying P3D for about a week and most of my flights are test flights not important to keep. If I just delete my logbook.bin file will P3D create a new one? or what? I have seen that others have had this logbook problem but I have not been able to find a solution that works for me. Thanks for any help with this.
i7 8700K CPU @ 4.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 3000 memory, Gigabyte Aorus Z370 MB, EVGA RTX 2060 Super XC GPU 8GB GDDR6 Memory, MasterAir MA610P CPU cooler, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, 500 GB SSD, 2T HDD, 3 Asus 24" monitors, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have tried using LogEdit3 but when I make changes or additions to the log file using it and then I try to view the logbook in Prepar3D the screen goes black and ultimately says not responding and I have to exit. I also tried using the logbook fixer FSXlog.exe but it doesn't find any corrupt entries but doesn't pull up any logbook entries. When flying in Prepar3D and the logbook is recording info it does not record the origin or destination, the aircraft name or the aircraft type. The only things it records are the date, time, flight time and rather or not there was a landing.
i7 8700K CPU @ 4.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 3000 memory, Gigabyte Aorus Z370 MB, EVGA RTX 2060 Super XC GPU 8GB GDDR6 Memory, MasterAir MA610P CPU cooler, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, 500 GB SSD, 2T HDD, 3 Asus 24" monitors, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]