Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: FlightSim.Com Store Welcomes New Developer Simwest With Free Download

Blog Entries

Default Article: FlightSim.Com Store Welcomes New Developer Simwest With Free Download

Excellent news! Looking forward to the rest of this project.

3. Default

Very beautiful scenery! Unfortunately I'm suffering from airport elevation issues at KABQ. I'm using Orbx Global Vector and usually can take care of elevation problems with Global Vector's control panel and disabling the airports that I'm having this issue with, but KABQ isn't listed. Suggestions welcome!

I'm still unable to install.
    The installer says the key/serial is "unable to verify"

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stan_W View Post
    I got the same error too, but just keep going and the install finishes - since it's freeware I don't think there IS a valid key?

6. Default

I got the same error message, but just continued the install, and it installed fine.
    I think being freeware there might not be a key that it needs.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybbmorgan View Post
    Very beautiful scenery! Unfortunately I'm suffering from airport elevation issues at KABQ. I'm using Orbx Global Vector and usually can take care of elevation problems with Global Vector's control panel and disabling the airports that I'm having this issue with, but KABQ isn't listed. Suggestions welcome!
    Vector does have 4 files for KABQ - I manually renamed the extensions on them .off, but still had a problem with white ground textures covering some of the aprons, taxiways, and runways. This is with P3Dv4.5.12.30293 and no other scenery active except P3D default, so Vector would not matter anyway. But today I loaded up KABQ again, and no problem, it fixed itself!

Tried to continue, but the installer sends me back into a continuous loop to the EULA

9. Default

I was able to download and install the software, however, I can't load a flight from KABQ. FlightSim stops and kicks me out. I was able to load a flight from a near by airport so I could fly to KABQ but as soon as I crossed the line into that scenery it froze up and kicked me out. First flight did ask me it it was okay to load and I accepted, but that is it. From a distance it looks great! Maybe just a small bug fix to correct?

Tried to continue, but the installer sends me back into a continuous loop to the EULA
    Hi Stan, as mentioned I will keep working on your issue offline. As for others regarding KABQ and Orbx Vector, I am working with my beta team on the easiest way to address this issue it causes. Thx for your patience. Marcus

we put the "real" back into photoreal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast