Why not FSX/P3D de Havilland D.H.88 Comet

Firefalcon

I know, Someone designer could be accept that Why not FSX SE/P3D de Havilland D.H.88 Comet copy & paste process from FS2004 de Havilland D.H.88 Comet files.

"FS9 Default Microsoft DeHavilland Comet Converted TO FSX SE / P3D"

When I did before to flying this FS2004 de Havilland D.H.88 Comet as really really really a very great control I like its a lot flying.

I did searching at File Library, can't believe that doesn't have no available for FSX SE/P3D de Hailland D.H. 88 Comet and design will work on the virtual cockpit and panel the same one FS9 de Havilland D.H..88 Comet Panels.

I and We hope so, they will happy about that. :cool:

I had already notice its that X-Plane 9.70+ de Havilland D.H.88 Comet in here.

"Glorious Flying In Skies"

Jimmy Carter, Flight Sim Pilot

Edited by Firefalcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

• 1 month later...

You might not be able to MAKE a VC (for FSX) if it's a FS9 model. It's that simple. Or rather, not possible to do unless you have the model files and even then it would be a LOT of work! Not worth it.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

I just downloaded and both of these HAVE a VC! Did not notice before (did not 'view' panel cfg). They fly 'ok' but it takes a lot (+5.0) of pitch trim to keep the nose up for landing. Both seem to fly alike (ie: have same 'problem' so probably same cfg and air file). Darn taildraggers! They are all have the same quirks ('garbage FDEs') or so it seems. Taxi turns are with differential braking IF you are moving SLOW so THAT is all wrong. The purists will say 'all taildraggers are hard to handle', etc. Bogus logic! It is BAD FDEs, that is what it is. They probably used the DC3 cfg and air files. HA!

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

• 4 weeks later...