Saab 340 add-on to FSX

mukblade

New to FSX!

Have FSX settings set to Engines Auto START with key (E) and Engines Auto STOP with key (CTRL+E)

Installed Carendo Saab (non steam) as per instructions and it has loaded into FSX

My frustrating issue is - on pressing (E) the left engine starts but the right engine doesn't

Have I missed something or what goes

All other twin engine and 4 engines planes in FSX do start all engines on pressing (E)

Advice would be appreciated

Edited by mukblade

New to FSX!

Have FSX settings set to Engines Auto START with key (E) and Engines Auto STOP with key (CTRL+E)

Installed Carendo Saab (non steam) as per instructions and it has loaded into FSX

My frustrating issue is - on pressing (E) the left engine starts but the right engine doesn't

Have I missed something or what goes

All other twin engine and 4 engines planes in FSX do start all engines on pressing (E)

Advice would be appreciated

Read the instructions: There is a panel for starting the aircraft in any of several modes.

Read the instructions: There is a panel for starting the aircraft in any of several modes.

Thought there was something like that. I'll have to wait for the disks to arrive suppose the documentation will be in there.

Thanks

Thought there was something like that. I'll have to wait for the disks to arrive suppose the documentation will be in there.

Thanks

"Waiting for the discs to arrive"??:confused: What discs? If the aircraft is already installed, did it come from a download? All instructions/manuals should have come with it.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️