Terrible graphics problem

Hello! I just install fsx, and graphics is terrible. My pc specs: Processor: I5 3570k, graphix card 1060 6gb and 16gb ram. Would anyone know what is problem :(( (Sorry my bad english)

Show content of FSX.cfg and confirm your graphics are set to the monitor defaults.

I agree with Nels! More information is needed.

1. Is this FSX from Discs or FSX-SE?

2. Have you adjusted any sliders in your Settings?

3. Post a picture or two of what you are seeing.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

1. FSX-SE

2. Every sliders are in maximum. And i also test only aircraft maximum and everything else minimum but still i cant see basic instruments.

3. Tomorrow i can take a photo.

Settings/Customize/Aircraft look at the 2D transparency and make sure it's not causing your panel to be invisible.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

1. FSX-SE

2. Every sliders are in maximum. And i also test only aircraft maximum and everything else minimum but still i cant see basic instruments.

3. Tomorrow i can take a photo.

Yes do that, and please provide full computer specs.

I doubt you have a computer that will handle ALL sliders at max!

As far as I know, such a computer hasn't been built yet.

If it has, I would like to know who the vendor is.

Jorgen

Sure one has been built, Jorgen!

It's called a CRAY. They're used for all kinds of stuff. I do wonder if it could handle any MSFS with the sliders all the way up... :p

As mentioned, try resetting the sliders back to default, then change ONE at a time, move it up ONE unit of adjustment at a time, then test under different conditions. Over big, dense cities, like Seattle or LA, over heavy jungle, mountains, etc. See how it looks.

If all is OK, either move that one slider one more unit up and test again, or move another slider you want to increase up ONE unit. Test again. Slow process, but makes certain that when you overload your computer's GFX system, and you most certainly will, you'll know which slider is the culprit, rather than just guessing.

You also might consider making some of the recommended changes to the FSX.cfg file. Like Kosta's Tweaks, and things like that. Might help you coax more performance from your computer. Well worth taking a look. Again, make only one change at a time, unless several things are recommended for all computers. Like the HIGHMEMFIX=1 change, and things like that.

But anything that has number, especially, like RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.75 or TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=23 , be careful, and make SMALL changes, then test.

Remember, every computer is different from all the others. What works really well, and looks great on one PC, may be total bunk on another.

Have fun all!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D