FS2004 FSUIPC Question

beroun

As you are using FS2004, the FREE FSUIPC version is under the FS2004 heading, halfway down the page:

FSUIPC 3.999z9

That's all you need.

However, you would probably need the payware version from:

https://secure.simmarket.com/pete-dowson-fsuipc3.phtml

to get the full functionallity & calibration settings. All the Readme's are in the free version!

IMHO, this is one of the best add-ons you can buy.

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

Many Thanks Robin,

have downloaded the paid version from the web you suggested. Did not fly yet but hope that the "Fix Control Acceleration" check will eliminate problem I have with Caravelle AP segmented adjustments. Also congrats to your 1000 post.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Thanks, Peter, I did not even see that.

Have fun with FSUIPC, the more you play with it, the more useful things you find.

We, at our virtual flying club, Cape Virtual, took a usb keyboard, turned it sideways, & reassigned 'popular' simming keys to it, grouping common functionality stuff & labeled the keys with colour coded labels, so we flew without using the PC's keyboard at all, just a yoke, (or joystick) pedals & our 'sideways' 2nd keyboard, using the extra functionality that FSUIPC gave us.

It just gave us a bit more immersion than using a PC's keyboard.

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Robin

FSUIPC works great and fix control acceleration did the job. I also limited the landing wind below 1000ft to 5kts (chicken!), but finally managed to land in hurricane:)

Cheers

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/66136-useful-additional-programs/

are updated by Pete Dowson. Sometime the schiratti links are not updated soon enough.

The updated modules page has in the item descriptions which file is applicable to your version of the sim. These modules are the same for the paid registration and free one. If you want a paid registration there is a setting that is set from receiving your registration code that will be e-mailed to you to execute as I recall.

Check the fsuipc current manuals. Some items are modified only for specific aircraft which been loaded into the sim at the time you make those control type selections. In the application adjustment at the time of adjustment there may be an option to apply it to all aircraft or just the one that is loaded into the sim.

KMSP - Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Puddles

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]