Need Help - FSX/FS2004 Christen Eagle II

Need help with Christen Eagle II dl from Simviation. The file is called FSX/FS2004 Christen Eagle II MegaPack as shown in the picture. I'm trying to get it to work in FSX SE which has SP1 & SP2. Yes, it's for 2004 but everything works but the gauges are White. Any suggestions? I also found a fix for it but that does not work either.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

I looked it up and saw this in the description: packaged by the Nor-Cal Prop Club For fs2004 and FSX without service pack 2. Will work with with faulty vc & panel with service pack 2. So I think (my Interpretation of it) that it only works on SP1 and won't work if you have SP2

I looked it up and saw this in the description: packaged by the Nor-Cal Prop Club For fs2004 and FSX without service pack 2. Will work with with faulty vc & panel with service pack 2. So I think (my Interpretation of it) that it only works on SP1 and won't work if you have SP2

Yes, that's what I'm thinking also. But let's see if anyone else can figure it out or at least try and see if they have the same issue. I hate giving up on trying to get something to work. Thanks

I did your 2 downloads from Simviation. Are you sure you added the gaugglass.bmp to all of the texture folders that you are using and you did it with the Sim not running?

CEII.JPG

Christian eagle.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hey Mr. Zippy, yes I did. I'll go try it again. I'm sure I did something wrong as usual. I'll let you know how I make out this time. Thank you for your time looking into this. I'm trying to help another person on a FaceBook group who asked the question. I thought I could get it done for him. I FIGURED OUT What I did wrong....... I copied & pasted the "Picture" and not the actual .bmp file to each Texture folder..... I Need to SLOW THE #$@ DOWN. Sorry, Thank YOU MR. ZIPPY Edited by Prostock

Hey Mr. Zippy, yes I did. I'll go try it again. I'm sure I did something wrong as usual. I'll let you know how I make out this time. Thank you for your time looking into this. I'm trying to help another person on a FaceBook group who asked the question. I thought I could get it done for him. I FIGURED OUT What I did wrong....... I copied & pasted the "Picture" and not the actual .bmp file to each Texture folder..... I Need to SLOW THE #$@ DOWN. Sorry, Thank YOU MR. ZIPPY

No problem! You should see some of the zingers I've done over the years!:rolleyes::eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

No problem! You should see some of the zingers I've done over the years!:rolleyes::eek:

Yes Mr. Zippy, I'm sure you have. At least you are nice & helpful, not like a couple of guys on this forum but that won't stop me from asking repetitive & what seem to be stupid questions to some. How else do we learn & keep this boat afloat if we don't. Thank you & the guy I was trying to help out said Thank You also.