Front weight problem and IAS switches to Mach automatically PA Airbus A320 Family

Hello,

I have three problems with my Project Airbus A320 Family:

1. With taking off the nose won't lift off at Vr speed (150 knots), but would lift off at 200 knots and after overrunning the runway (it lifts off very slowly and I have to put all of my power on the joystick), after lifting off it will immediately go into a steep climb and is it almost impossible to put the nose down (only when I reduce the throttles but it will lead the plane into a stall if I don't increase the throttles quickly)

2. When reaching 25,000 feet I hear a "ping" and notice that the IAS on the autothrottle has switched by himself to Mach, and I see the throttles increasing, I try to put it back to IAS but no success, even after turning off the autothrottle (and reduced the throttles a bit) it won't go back to IAS. I even immediately descended when reaching 25,000 feet and after hearing the "ping" and to my shock after I changed it back to IAS with success below 25,000 feet I see that the IAS indicates 999 knots on the autothrottle for some reason

3. The Engine will start up very slowly when I press on Engine one under the throttles and on eng BLEED on the overhead (I am using basically the same method on the A320 Fam as on the 737)

So, am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change something in both the aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg? If yes: Where and how?

Thanks in advantage

Edited by Dave170297
Spelling mistakes

Hello,

I have three problems with my Project Airbus A320 Family:

1. With taking off the nose won't lift off at Vr speed (150 knots), but would lift off at 200 knots and after overrunning the runway (it lifts off very slowly and I have to put all of my power on the joystick), after lifting off it will immediately go into a steep climb and is it almost impossible to put the nose down (only when I reduce the throttles but it will lead the plane into a stall if I don't increase the throttles quickly)

2. When reaching 25,000 feet I hear a "ping" and notice that the IAS on the autothrottle has switched by himself to Mach, and I see the throttles increasing, I try to put it back to IAS but no success, even after turning off the autothrottle (and reduced the throttles a bit) it won't go back to IAS. I even immediately descended when reaching 25,000 feet and after hearing the "ping" and to my shock after I changed it back to IAS with success below 25,000 feet I see that the IAS indicates 999 knots on the autothrottle for some reason

3. The Engine will start up very slowly when I press on Engine one under the throttles and on eng BLEED on the overhead (I am using basically the same method on the A320 Fam as on the 737)

So, am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change something in both the aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg? If yes: Where and how?

Thanks in advantage

1: Check the trim of the aircraft - through balance of weight an luggage of pax and volume and location of fuel. THEN adjust nose-up trimsetting to something more appropriate. You MUST know how to operate a complex aircraft before you try and use one...

2: 25,000 ft is the height at which `speed` shifts from IAS to Mach. Knowing this set the Mach readig well in advance (say FL230) so that the transition is handled correctly - again this is a function of know just how to fly a simulated complex model correctly.

3: Smmooooooth and slow start-up is a prerequisite of modern high-bypass turbofan engines. Why do you think it should work any other way?

`Engine bleed` has nothing to do with start-up. Bleed air controls engine ancillaries such as pressurisation and pumps. Modern jet engines will only slowly gain RPM until roughly 70-75% of correct operating range, particularly from starting when fuel needs to be added correctly to avoid stalling or burning the engines, and you probably need to read up on this, if you haven't already realised how little you know...

1: Check the trim of the aircraft - through balance of weight an luggage of pax and volume and location of fuel. THEN adjust nose-up trimsetting to something more appropriate. You MUST know how to operate a complex aircraft before you try and use one...

2: 25,000 ft is the height at which `speed` shifts from IAS to Mach. Knowing this set the Mach readig well in advance (say FL230) so that the transition is handled correctly - again this is a function of know just how to fly a simulated complex model correctly.

3: Smmooooooth and slow start-up is a prerequisite of modern high-bypass turbofan engines. Why do you think it should work any other way?

`Engine bleed` has nothing to do with start-up. Bleed air controls engine ancillaries such as pressurisation and pumps. Modern jet engines will only slowly gain RPM until roughly 70-75% of correct operating range, particularly from starting when fuel needs to be added correctly to avoid stalling or burning the engines, and you probably need to read up on this, if you haven't already realised how little you know...

I know little about the Airbus because I fly the Boeing 737 a lot