Default 737-800 realistic cockpit textures, adding Cabin

Hello

Since my PMDG 737 didn't work because I don't have the activation key, and it is too expensive to get a new one, and since I downloaded it for the realism (Virtual Cockpit and Cabin and lights), I was looking the whole internet for this feature to add (realistic cockpit and virtual cabin with views of the wing from the windows and realistic lights) to my Default 737-800 for free, because the default 737-800 looks pretty boring to me: Unrealistic cockpit and lights (internal and external lights), no view of the wings from the cockpit windows and no virtual cabin. Does anyone know where I can get that feature for the Default 737-800?

Thanks in advantage

Dave - I'm not really into VC cockpits, but here is something I came across, maybe it will help, maybe not. check it out!

FSX - FSX Panels

FSX Default Boeing 737-800 Cockpit Fix

[ Download | View ]

Name: b738cokpitfix.zip

Size: 3,349,183 Date: 02-17-2010 Downloads: 2,701

FSX Default Boeing 737-800 Cockpit Fix. Some texture files that makes the virtual cockpit more realistic.

Rick :cool:

This is the only upgrade to the Default 737-800 that I know of: http://simviation.com//fsn/Downloads.htm

Scroll down through all of the things on that page. There is also an upgrade to the 747-400.

Question: Why did you not have an activation key for the PMDG 737?:confused:

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

This is the only upgrade to the Default 737-800 that I know of: http://simviation.com//fsn/Downloads.htm

Scroll down through all of the things on that page. There is also an upgrade to the 747-400.

Question: Why did you not have an activation key for the PMDG 737?:confused:

For some reason I didn't get the activation key. I get a "404 not found"-error when clicking on that link

Hello

Since my PMDG 737 didn't work because I don't have the activation key, and it is too expensive to get a new one, and since I downloaded it for the realism (Virtual Cockpit and Cabin and lights), I was looking the whole internet for this feature to add (realistic cockpit and virtual cabin with views of the wing from the windows and realistic lights) to my Default 737-800 for free, because the default 737-800 looks pretty boring to me: Unrealistic cockpit and lights (internal and external lights), no view of the wings from the cockpit windows and no virtual cabin. Does anyone know where I can get that feature for the Default 737-800?

Thanks in advantage

I don't understand the statement `it is too expensive to get a new one` ? if you have an activation key you can simply contact PMDG and explain what happened to the `old` one and have it re-issued.

I don't understand the statement `it is too expensive to get a new one` ? if you have an activation key you can simply contact PMDG and explain what happened to the `old` one and have it re-issued.

It reads as if he’s trying to pirate the software; if he is, I have know idea why people are trying to help him without clarifying that point.

It reads as if he’s trying to pirate the software; if he is, I have know idea why people are trying to help him without clarifying that point.

I am not trying to pirate the software, but it is about the Default 737-800, not PMDG