Nice Early Sunday Morning Flight

Thanks Gerard, Larry and Jan!

Larry - Thanks for the "Bad Kitty" video. That is one bad sounding warbird for sure! This one that i posted on here is a nice flier, very stable, and all the goodies seem to work!

Thanks again, guys, for the nice comments! - Rick :cool:

Nice screenshots Rick. A lovely Tigercat too.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you both, Bob and Khalid! I do love to pull this bird out every once in a while, just to feel that power and speed. It is a stable aircraft which makes it that much more enjoyable!

Have a nice evening! Rick :cool:

Rick may I ask for the link to download this if it is a freeware?

Thanks in advance,

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For you, Khalid, I will do it, but you have to bear with me, I didn't write down the link, but I think I can find it!

Rick

Okay, I downloaded mine from Simviation. Do a search for Grumman F7F and on the first page and first item of results, you will see

FSX Grumman F7f Tigercat Package. It is a Milton Shupe download, 21.36MB.

When you download it, it will appear with a large fuel tank, which I didn't care for, I found an item to add to the panel config which will allow you to drop that tank. Up to you, if you want it, let me know and I will try to find that for you! Enjoy, my friend, I think you will have fun with it!

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Looking good Rick! Looks like she does fly nice!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks David, welcome back! We had nobody to pick on when you were gone! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

LOL! Still have a lot to do but I need to get in some flights so y'all can pick away!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]