FS2004 McAlpine Stadium, Huddersfield UK

tiger1962

Does anyone still have it, or is able to download it please? It was made by a member of the visualflight.co.uk forums where there was a download link. I've forgotten my original log in details and they're not accepting new registrations.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure so I will need to jog my memory but I have this from somewhere on my FS2004 along with the British Airports (UK2000 Scenery Freeware now) rendition of Crosland Moor. Used to fly from Crosland Moor 'International' as most of nearby Golcar jokes about this location being and many happy memories of glider flying especially appear in my logbooks. Also have Emley Moor TV Transmitter which is nearby standing at a height of 1024 ft above ground level ((IIRC the top is 3024 ft MSL.) As once seen on a Severe Clear from around 45 miles away from where this is located: Think almost the same distance as Manchester is from Leeds! I will try my best to remember where the 'Galpharm' scenery came from.
'On the day you finally think you have nothing more to learn in aviation ... Either leave or retire!'

Thanks FHM, any clues you can dig up will be much appreciated.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64