Winterish Scandinavian

Great shots Darryl!

However I should remind you, Aharon might get defensive about the pictures of snow.:rolleyes:;):p

And yes Rick, in the Marine Corps we always said Red Sky at night, Sailor's delight as well.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

the rest of that old adage is Red Sky in morning, Sailors take warning!!

In France, we just have the morning part: "Soleil rouge le matin, fait trembler le marin" (litterally: "Sun red in the morning, Have the sailor fearing"). You likely perpetuated some old French saying in its entirety :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

In France, we just have the morning part: "Soleil rouge le matin, fait trembler le marin" (litterally: "Sun red in the morning, Have the sailor fearing"). You likely perpetuated some old French saying in its entirety :):):)

Our you folks stole a small part of an old English saying! You have to admit the English version is much more complete and flows better! :cool:;) Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

You have to admit the English version is much more complete and flows better

Ouchhhhhh!

Farmers both side of the Chanel were Celts. That should explain

But I take to your notice that most of French weather sayings are rhymed, which denotes a better tradition of our Celts :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net