Terminals missing, but jetways showing.....

retnavycpo

I am missing airport terminals in KATL and KORD. There may be others, but those are examples. I have made sure that my scenery detail is all the way to the right. Not sure what else to try? Thanks, Pete

OS? Sim Version? Recent Updates? Recent additions?

Need more info for help!

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I am running Windows 10, Home Edition. P3DV4.5, with latest update. Also have Orbx Global, Vector. Ran Vector config, to make sure elevations weren't a problem. Have not had this particular problem with any other airports. GSX 2 installed.

Pete

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I am running Windows 10, Home Edition. P3DV4.5, with latest update. Also have Orbx Global, Vector. Ran Vector config, to make sure elevations weren't a problem. Have not had this particular problem with any other airports. GSX 2 installed.

Pete

And did you re-run FTX Central and reconfirm the ORBX Global libraries?

HOW did you reinstall the latest update to v4.5? Full reinstall or just Client or Client-and-Content?

I did full reinstall of Client, Content & Scenery to 4.5. Orbx Global files all verified..... Pete

Then check the positioning of the FTX files relative to default folders. And then re-run FTX Central to ensure the files are read as installed...

Then check the positioning of the FTX files relative to default folders. And then re-run FTX Central to ensure the files are read as installed...

The specific order, or hierarchy, has always confused me. Can you please explain that somewhat? Thanks. Pete

Fixed it! Found some entries unchecked in scenery library. All good ������ Pete

Always check the basics first...

FTX file locations are simple. Use FTX Central to set them.

Everything is managed for you by FTXC so you can focus more on flying instead of file management.