Cargo Departure From Fairbanks

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice very early morning cargo departure from PAFA Fairbanks International Airport three miles southwest of the central business district of Fairbanks in Alaska to CYXY Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport located in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

Boarding the cockpit

xy1.jpg

Starting to turn all knobs to necessary settings

xy2.jpg

Ambulance arriving to deliver kidney transplant boxes to the plane for emergency quick flight to Whitehorse where lucky kidney transplant recipients will get

xy3.jpg

Starting engines!

xy4.jpg

Leaving cargo apron to taxi to taxiway A

xy5.jpg

Entering into taxiway A for long taxi to short of runway 02L

xy6.jpg

Still taxiing

xy7.jpg

xy8.jpg

Passing few Fed Ex vehicles during long taxi

xy9.jpg

Passing de-icing vehicle rushing to some Alaska Airline plane to do deicing while the airport snow plow truck is busy plowing snow out

xy10.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 10 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9411/cargo-departure-fairbanks?page=1&scrollTo=65137

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Fine flight, fine story!

On the other hand, getting tired or? Just three pics to describe your touchdown. Less thrilling than usual :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net