Leisure flight Charleston, SC to Savannah, GA

Nice easy flight from Charleston to Savannah! Nice weather, plenty of daylight left! A Waco that loves to get out and run!

2019-5-14_17-16-19-319.jpg

Leaving the Charleston area, southbound!

2019-5-14_17-58-32-905.jpg

Final Approach RWY 36, Savannah

2019-5-14_17-59-48-211.jpg

Touchdown for a very pleasant flight!

Rick :cool:

Some fine pics. of your Waco Rick. I like the paint too. I think the Waco is one of the most fun open cockpit aircraft to fly. :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks Larry! I agree, I now have the Stearman, the Waco and most recently the Great Lakes aircraft. Out of all 3, I prefer the Waco! The download gave me green, red and white textures. The green is different and it has grown on me, and it does look well on this aircraft!

Rick :cool:

Great shots Rick! Molly and I love the Charleston-Savannah area. It truly looks like what people from all over the world stereotype the entire South to look like.

BTW: Where'd you get that sweet Waco?? I'd like to put it my hanger as well!;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great shots Rick! Molly and I love the Charleston-Savannah area. It truly looks like what people from all over the world stereotype the entire South to look like.

BTW: Where'd you get that sweet Waco?? I'd like to put it my hanger as well!;)

Michael

Michael - I believe this is the download. Let me know if you have any problem with it. It's on this site's library.

FSX - FSX Early Aircraft

FSX Waco Classic

[ Download | View ]

Name: wacocl.zip

Size: 2,244,398 Date: 02-24-2009 Downloads: 3,606

FSX Waco Classic. This is Lynn and Bill Lyons' Waco Classic for FS2004 converted to FSX. Tweaks and modifications by David Grindele.

Michael - I just checked the download, and that is the same as what I have. It has a 4th texture, yellow, which originally I didn't include, but I have it now!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Will either fly the Stearman, or my Robin DR400 for the fair season. That one also looks great. My Stearman I've modified the textures but I stumble upon the upper left wing, with a darker yellow than the rest...
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net