Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New FS2004 Facebook Group!

Default New FS2004 Facebook Group!

Hello everyone! We are starting a new FS2004 group on Facebook designed to help, support, and share our experience and best screenshots to the community! Some of our members are still developing for fs2004 and your knowledge would be of great use! If you have Facebook and would like to join us, I'll put the link below!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1947180468719584/

Hi,
    There are few FS2004 Facebook groups in FB search. Could you let me know the name of the new group. Would prefer to bring it up in FB myself instead of using your link.
    Also, how does the new group differ from the current ones?
    Thanks
    Peter

3. Default

Hi, search for "FS2004 - A Century of Flight". This new group is 100% dedicated to FS2004 sim and was founded by top notch experienced FS2004 simmers. We are focused on providing high quality content to the community, including tips and tricks to customize the sim, freeware and payware software reviews, and a lot more stuff related to FS2004. Our aim is to provide our users with the best experience when using this amazing piece of software called FS2004 - A Century of Flight.

Blog Entries

Instead of splintering the flightsim community even more than it is, how about letting us publish the high quality content you are developing right here on FlightSim.Com? Seems like a better way to immediately reach a large audience and we'd love to do it. Get in touch with me directly if interesting:

[email protected]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nels_Anderson View Post
    Instead of splintering the flightsim community even more than it is, how about letting us publish the high quality content you are developing right here on FlightSim.Com? Seems like a better way to immediately reach a large audience and we'd love to do it. Get in touch with me directly if interesting:

[email protected]
    I agree totally with Nels here. Modern times with social media are really killing forum and website communities. Not just for flight sim, forums everywhere are quiet for other games and other interests. There are just too many places you can go for your fav hobby but you end up with no real activity at any of them. This also results in information being spread out everywhere and difficult or near impossible to find.

To keep FS2004 alive, it's best we all stick to the main sites and preferably be active and contribute to those sites. It's in our best interests.
    Mark Daniels

Sorry but not even an FS2004 Facebook site would get me to sign up to social media. I go back a long way with flight simulation and flightsim, avsim, have been the go-to sites from the beginning. Add in the likes of HJG and you've got all you need.

Me Too, I hate FB, I even stopped using What'sApp because that is owned by FB.

8. Default

I have stopped using Facebook. I'm sorry but I will not subscribe no matter how good you say it is going to be. I like my privacy. Just put the information here in these forums. With all of the issues lately with Facebook I closed my account. No thanks.

Makes sense to me Nels. Better to have one known pub selling beer than 10 hidden ones.

10. Default

No Facebook for me either.
    Have never twittered ,wittered ,whispered ,or muttered either.
    Not going to help that rather strange looking (androidish) fellow get ever richer while organisations like his often profit from the darker and more unpleasant aspects of human nature.
    We have a perfectly adequate site for simmers to gather and exchange views ,read the latest news etc its called Flightsim.com

Merry Christmas

Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast