Nice little Great Lakes Sport Trainer recntly added to the Library

Nice, Charlie, looks very much like a 2-hole Pitts! Rick :cool:

2-hole pits! Oooh, Mr. Fancy Pants? A 1-hole outhouse not good enough? :rolleyes:

Seriously. It looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for not sitting on this one. :rolleyes: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

It is a nice freeware download Charlie! Everything works except the fuel gauge, and I have tried everything that I know of to get it to work? Any suggestions?

Thanks............... Rick :cool:

I only did one test flight so far...I was also looking at the airspeed indicator and didn't see any movement. Might be possible to "borrow some working gauges from another aircraft. Also noticed the tail wheel kinda sunk into the ground. Will report back on what I find.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Charlie - Here's the panel after I got done moving things around, adding a few items. I also added a Bendix-King radio stack to it.

You mentioned airspeed indicator not working, I had no issues with the one that came with the download. If you are missing anything let me know. Like I said the fuel gauge is not working, but everything else is! Yes, just looked and tailwheel is hiding under the asphalt, I'll take care of that right now!

2019-5-10_15-4-25-248.jpg

Thanks - Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Hi Rick, I just adjusted my tail wheel and can confirm that the gas gauge does not work. I checked the Extra300, which is the one used and it works fine in that aircraft, but not the sports trainer. I guess Mr. Scrub created his own .cab file. I just email him to see if he can fix. I was wrong about the airspeed indicator.

I got a reply to my email from A.J. Scrub and the fix for the fuel quantity. It's a change in the aircraft.cfg under fuel and it works!:D

[fuel]

LeftMain = -1.8, -1.5, -0.8, 14, 0.0 //Longitudinal (feet), Lateral (feet), Vertical (feet), Usable(gallons), Unusable (gallons)

RightMain = -1.8, 1.5, -0.8, 14, 0.0 //Longitudinal (feet), Lateral (feet), Vertical (feet), Usable(gallons), Unusable (gallons)

fuel_type = 1 //Fuel type: 1 = Avgas, 2 = JetA

number_of_tank_selectors = 1

electric_pump=1

fuel.JPG

2-hole pits! Oooh, Mr. Fancy Pants? A 1-hole outhouse not good enough? :rolleyes:

Seriously. It looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for not sitting on this one. :rolleyes: -- Bob

Hey Bob! 2 holers can be a lot of fun! I have a 1st cousin who is exactly my age to the day. When we were young she lived in Dearborn Michigan and she and her family would come down to visit us in the country every summer. Neither one of us could hardly wait to sneak into the 2 holer and see how much we'd "grown" during the past year! ;) Hey, how much more fun can you have out in the country with no phone, tv, or running water?:rolleyes:

It worked for us!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Follow up on my 2 holer comment: At about age 10 or 11 she conquered her fear of the handmade "ladder" into the hayloft. Doing that instead was a whole lot more comfortable!!
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.